EAM solutions such as IBM Maximo enable FM operators to keep a 360-degree view of their contracts, and other new technologies such as FSM and PSO can bring extra benefits.
• Improve productivity and profitability
• Fully digital work records make billing easier
• Meet and exceeed SLAs
Maximo Application Suite can help water companies to optimise operational efficiency, extend asset life and plan for capital asset replacement.
• Maximo Visual Inspection can visually detect issues
• Maximo Predict can use automatic anomaly detection to give you early warning of problems
IBM will stop supporting Maximo 7.6 soon, so now is the time to think about what you need to do to upgrade to MAS.
• MAS-8 runs on OpenShift, for cloud-based implementation
• You may need new skills and infrastructure changes.
Mx+ DataStudio is a powerful, role-based data loading tool for Maximo, which improves your data quality, while reducing costs.
• Flags data errors before data is loaded to Maximo
• Enables more staff to load data
• Role-based approval keeps you in control
Maximo users upgrading to MAS will notice a number of significant changes. If your organisation uses Maximo, it is essential that key personnel are correctly trained. We offer:
• Immersion & Administration Courses
• Tailored Training
• IBM Self-Paced Learning
Energy from Waste organisations have complex equipment operating in challenging environments. EAM solutions can help maximise asset uptime and keep maintenance costs low.
• Increase productivity of the plant
• Improve asset lifecycles and asset life
• Optimise stock and spares management
Envizi from IBM is an easy to adopt solution enabling businesses to collect, manage and derive insights from sustainability data, to help drive decarbonisation and sustainability strategies.
• Manage emissions accounting
• Support ESG reporting
• Deliver insights to underpin decarbonisation
Although the amount of maintenance required for turbines is low, the cost of going out to do maintenance is high. Maximo Application Suite apps can notify you of issues sooner.
• algorithms can spot performance anomalies
• remote visual inspection for asset condition
Miners are working in increasingly remote areas to meet the demand for minerals such as cobalt, lithium & rare earths. MAS apps use IoT technology to help reduce equipment failures.
• monitor plant & equipment, even underground
• get early warnings of equipment problems
The UK rail industry is receiving continuous investment, and is embracing new technologies and digital transformation. This article expores how EAM solutions can help with:
• Maintaining and reporting on compliance
• Cutting costs without compromising quality
• Guaranteeing safety of all passengers & staff
We explore how you can get significantly better data speeds around your site from a P5G network, compared with alternative technologies such as wide-area wi-fi.
• standalone or integrated networks
• ideal where rapid responses required
MAS 8.8 contains a number of significant changes, including:
• Maximo® Optimizer Limited – new lower cost ‘lite’ version of Optimizer, for automated scheduling
• Maximo® Visual Inspection – new algorithms enable recognition of ‘correct’ models
• Maximo® Visual Inspection Edge – enables more complex decision making on Edge devices
Sensor-based inputs and machine-learning technology can enable pre-emptive maintenance for civils organisations, reducing asset failure.
• sensor based inputs
• visual monitoring from models you create
• reduce manual inspections
IBM Maximo’s nuclear industry add-on includes tools to make the balance between safety and efficiency requirements easier to achieve.
• nuclear-specific tools and apps
• automatic anomaly detection
• builds & keeps knowledge bank over plant lifetime
Alan Cambridge (CEO) and Matt Deadman (COO) from Peacock Engineering attends ‘IBM Think’ Event at new Flagship London offices.
Maximo® Assist includes AI driven search tools to provide field technicians with access to a knowledge base of maintenance data, plus remote human expert help when they need it.
• database of historical work & notes
• connect with your own experts
• reduce maintenance calls
Our Indian offices are an essential and integral part of our business, helping us to provide Maximo® solutions and implementation services to major multinational utilities and energy companies.
• daily meetings for seamless work
• faster project delivery
• development, testing & support
Maximo® Health & Predict, part of MAS-8, combines remote sensor data with historical asset data to predict asset failure, so you can action maintenance sooner
• prevent critical failures
• extend asset lifecycles
• reduce maintenance calls
Maximo® Monitor, part of MAS-8, combines remote sensor data with historical asset data to provide unparalleled insight into your asset’s condition
• automatic anomaly detection
• asset condition alerts
• improved asset uptime
How AI-based EAM solutions can improve your full asset lifecycle information, and maximise your asset value.
• extend the life of capital equipment
• make it easier to maintain regulatory compliance
• AI-based anomaly detection
How the new App Point licence model for Maximo® Application Suite will impact your organisation.
• MAS User Profiles
• how App Points can give you more flexibility
• benefit from new apps as they become available
How Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems can help the renewable energy sector:
• Manage assets in difficult offshore environments
• Plan for increases in capacity
• Minimise asset downtime
How Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems can help airports in the post-pandemic environment.
• Manage new health control assets
• Reduce costs through automation
• Improve ROI through better physical asset management
How to select and work with IT partners to ensure your system project succeeds.
• Plan for success
• Increase speed & clarity of communication
• Ensure budgeting reflects the work required
Maximo® Visual Inspection uses A-I based monitoring of your assets to alert you to emerging safety or productivity issues.
• Easily build and train visual models
• Upload, categorise and score images
• No programming required
Maximo® Manage replaces the core Maximo® program in MAS-8. We explain what has changed, whether you need to upgrade from your current Maximo® installation, and what the cost implications are.
Fingertip can help Life Sciences organisations to enforce processes and standards by:
• enforce safety processes at the point-of-work
• RAs, safety observations & incident reporting
• captures full digital audit trail
• maintains compliance with all industry standards
Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment, combined with MAS-8, can help you to:
• Reduce the length of development cycles
• Implement data-driven decision-making
• Make use of AI capabilities
• Reduce human error
When your engineers consistently fix asset issues at the first attempt, your organisation benefits from:
• Reduced call out costs
• Minimal business downtime
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Improved efficiency & profitability
Facilities Management Businesses can use BIM to do many things, including:
• Strengthen building handover
• Create digital twins of buildings
• Enhance project coordination
• Plan for maintenance programmes
• Maintain a record of change
AI and Business Intelligence is being used by Facilities Management companies to:
• Accurately capture data
• Analyse and interpret data
• Use data to provide insight for decision making
• Meet their SLAs
The Bus industry can use new technologies to:
• Maximise vehicle availability
• Keep all vehicles maintained to industry standards
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are met
• Efficiently manage asset warranties
The latest version of Maximo® Application Suite (MAS-8) is built with cloud capabilities in mind.
Services provided via the cloud (Software as a Service) have been a rapidly growing area for the last decade. Many organisations now have cloud providers for various parts of their business.
The key to improving your scheduling is to first plan exactly what your organisation needs.
• Is your work planned long in advance?
• Or do you do mostly reactive maintenance?
The big difference between the two is automation – but do you actually need it?
Maximo® Application Suite is coming, along with the fundamental shifts MAS-8 is said to bring.
• Remote monitoring using IoT technology
• Condition-based predictive maintenance
• Greater accuracy of reporting
• Fewer maintenance calls
Enterprise Asset Management enables your Manufacturing business to:
• Save money through improved efficiency
• Maintain robust regulatory compliance
• Improve operational efficiency
• Maximise asset uptime & first-time fix