Fingertip can help Life Sciences organisations to enforce processes and standards by:
• enforce safety processes at the point-of-work
• RAs, safety observations & incident reporting
• captures full digital audit trail
• maintains compliance with all industry standards
Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment, combined with MAS-8, can help you to:
• Reduce the length of development cycles
• Implement data-driven decision-making
• Make use of AI capabilities
• Reduce human error
When your engineers consistently fix asset issues at the first attempt, your organisation benefits from:
• Reduced call out costs
• Minimal business downtime
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Improved efficiency & profitability
Facilities Management Businesses can use BIM to do many things, including:
• Strengthen building handover
• Create digital twins of buildings
• Enhance project coordination
• Plan for maintenance programmes
• Maintain a record of change
AI and Business Intelligence is being used by Facilities Management companies to:
• Accurately capture data
• Analyse and interpret data
• Use data to provide insight for decision making
• Meet their SLAs
The Bus industry can use new technologies to:
• Maximise vehicle availability
• Keep all vehicles maintained to industry standards
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are met
• Efficiently manage asset warranties
The latest version of Maximo Application Suite (MAS-8) is built with cloud capabilities in mind.
Services provided via the cloud (Software as a Service) have been a rapidly growing area for the last decade. Many organisations now have cloud providers for various parts of their business.
The key to improving your scheduling is to first plan exactly what your organisation needs.
• Is your work planned long in advance?
• Or do you do mostly reactive maintenance?
The big difference between the two is automation – but do you actually need it?
Maximo Application Suite is coming, along with the fundamental shifts MAS-8 is said to bring.
• Remote monitoring using IoT technology
• Condition-based predictive maintenance
• Greater accuracy of reporting
• Fewer maintenance calls
Enterprise Asset Management enables your Manufacturing business to:
• Save money through improved efficiency
• Maintain robust regulatory compliance
• Improve operational efficiency
• Maximise asset uptime & first-time fix
Enterprise Asset Management enables Energy and Utilities businesses to:
• Improve staff and public safety
• Increase asset lifecycles
• Gain operating efficiencies
• Manage assets and work orders in the field
Enterprise Asset Management enables your Travel, Transport or Logistics business to:
• Cut costs
• Increase efficiencies
• Manage your warranties
• Manage assets and work orders from anywhere