Facilities Management Businesses can use BIM to do many things, including:
• Strengthen building handover
• Create digital twins of buildings
• Enhance project coordination
• Plan for maintenance programmes
• Maintain a record of change
AI and Business Intelligence is being used by Facilities Management companies to:
• Accurately capture data
• Analyse and interpret data
• Use data to provide insight for decision making
• Meet their SLAs
The Bus industry can use new technologies to:
• Maximise vehicle availability
• Keep all vehicles maintained to industry standards
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are met
• Efficiently manage asset warranties
The latest version of Maximo Application Suite (MAS-8) is built with cloud capabilities in mind.
Services provided via the cloud (Software as a Service) have been a rapidly growing area for the last decade. Many organisations now have cloud providers for various parts of their business.
The key to improving your scheduling is to first plan exactly what your organisation needs.
• Is your work planned long in advance?
• Or do you do mostly reactive maintenance?
The big difference between the two is automation – but do you actually need it?
Maximo Application Suite is coming, along with the fundamental shifts MAS-8 is said to bring.
• Remote monitoring using IoT technology
• Condition-based predictive maintenance
• Greater accuracy of reporting
• Fewer maintenance calls
Enterprise Asset Management enables your Manufacturing business to:
• Save money through improved efficiency
• Maintain robust regulatory compliance
• Improve operational efficiency
• Maximise asset uptime & first-time fix
Enterprise Asset Management enables Energy and Utilities businesses to:
• Improve staff and public safety
• Increase asset lifecycles
• Gain operating efficiencies
• Manage assets and work orders in the field
Enterprise Asset Management enables your Travel, Transport or Logistics business to:
• Cut costs
• Increase efficiencies
• Manage your warranties
• Manage assets and work orders from anywhere
The benefits of achieving the ISO27001 standard are well documented. These include:
• Increased customer confidence
• Demonstrated commitment to data security
• Protection of company reputation
Your mobile asset management solution should help your business to:
• Ensure all work processes are followed
• Have a comprehensive audit trail
• Achieve compliance
• Work effectively, wherever you are
The Agile Development Methodology delivers a number of benefits to your business:
• More transparency in the project
• Faster delivery
• Predictable costs and schedule
• Focus on value and user experience