A flexible, cloud-native solution designed to handle your most complex asset demands
IFS EAM – the right solution for your business
IFS EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is a complete end-to-end asset management solution, which can include ERP and Service Management as well as Asset Management. This enables you to reduce the number of systems you need to support for every aspect of the asset lifecycle, and reduce costly integration requirements. You can control all operations and maintenance with full project management capability from one flexible and configurable system. Save time, reduce errors, and control costs with standardized processes, data analytics and reporting.
IFS EAM gives you a 360° view of your asset position to improve asset availability and reliability, and the services you provide. Monitor the health of assets, drive predictive maintenance, and quickly repair failures without adversely affecting productivity.
- composable solution – choose the capabilities you need
- includes capabilities for ERP and Service Management on a single platform
- benefit from connected workflows, dataflows analytics and operational insights
- add HR, scheduling, finance, equipment rental, operations and supply chain
- at-a-glance business intelligence dashboards
Optimize your asset and customer-focused operations with IFS EAM
Improve your operations by orchestrating the delivery of the right people, tools and equipment to an asset and be smarter about what work to do, and when. Minimize downtime and maximize the profitability of assets by reducing the cost of management and extending viability and lifespan.
- A complete end-to-end asset lifecycle management solution
- Extensive support for diverse asset types
- Predictive asset management powered by IoT
- Location awareness
- Advanced technology embedded
- Highly configurable
- Evergreen approach
Learn more about the benefits of IFS EAM here.
IFS EAM has a dedicated Scheduling Solution – IFS PSO
IFS PSO (Planning & Scheduling Optimization) helps you manage your field resources better, resulting in improved customer satisfaction, increased productivity and better SLA performance. IFS PSO delivers dynamic scheduling that can be optimized, according to the criteria you set, to:
- Solve extremely large and complex scheduling problems in seconds
- Optimize travel time and routing
- Schedule appointment times to maximise productivity
For more information about IFS PSO, click here.