Energy and Utilities
Deliver value to your customers and shareholders, with IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM for Energy and Utilities
IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM for Energy and Utilities allows you to improve asset performance, and enforce your procedures at every site – no matter how diverse they are.
Organisations within the Energy and Utilities sector need to capture increasing volumes of information more accurately, to satisfy regulatory requirements, and the needs of a more diverse marketplace.
Our EAM solutions for Energy and Utilities, including IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM, help you with:
- Enforcing safety processes
- Regulatory compliance
- Supply chain management
- Condition-based maintenance
- Equipment reliability
- Mobile working
New developments in EAM including remote monitoring (with IoT devices), predictive maintenance using AI and inspection tools, will help you to meet your future needs.
Key benefits of IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM solutions:
- Work across business units, including power generation, transmission, distribution, water & waste treatment – in a single solution
- Full digital audit trail helps you satisfy regulatory requirements
- Operational benefits – get more from your assets
Enforce your critical processes with EAM solutions
Peacock helps you puts safety first. By dovetailing safety procedures and your maintenance process, the system ensures that all of the necessary checked and risk assessments are undertaken when executing work; assets are maintained, and the chance of critical failure is reduced.
This helps you to:
- Keep your staff and sites safe
- Guarantee public safety – on & off site
- Keep all assets working optimally & safely
- Ensure that health & safety procedures are followed
- Achieve compliance with compulsory, evidenced audit trails
Safety processes can be complex and require flexible solution design to ensure user adoption. Peacock Engineering are specialists in meeting these types of challenges and ensuring that all the right data and audit trail to maintain your regulatory compliance.
Transform your business with mobile working
Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip mobile EAM solution extends Maximo’s capabilities into the field, providing your engineers with real-time information at the point of work, and enforcing your processes:
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture the right data for every process, such as e-sig, photos, GPS co-ordinates
- Issue work orders to engineers in the field
- Eliminates paper-based processes & avoids duplication of work, reduces errors
- Raise follow-on work orders at point of work
- Fully support your mobile processes with offline capability
- Deploy to all major mobile devices types (including ATEX) and operating systems
Fingertip provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts have hundreds of combined years of experience configuring it to match clients’ needs.
Continuously Delivering Improvements
Combining our Managed Cloud infrastructure with our strong project governance and professional capabilities, delivers continual improvements to your system.
- Helping you to manage multiple workstreams for improvements
- Define requirements accurately
- Agile in managing the cloud
- Enabling faster deployment
- Enabling easy revisions and updates
- Industry expertise
- Project governance
- Outstanding tools for testing and code control
Peacock Engineering is an experienced IBM and IFS Gold Partner, and we have been providing Managed Cloud Services for over a decade. Our dedicated specialists focus on tailoring a Managed Cloud Service offering to suit your needs, while continually providing new innovations to enhance the service.
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo® here.
Learn more about the benefits of IFS EAM here.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo® licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Energy & Utilities news and articles
- SSEN Transmission invests in mobile EAM solution with Peacock Engineering - Peacock Engineering is proud to share that we have signed a new contract with SSEN Transmission. ... read more
- Peacock Engineering Signs New Contract with Full Circle Generation - Peacock Engineering is delighted to announce that we have signed a new contract with Full Circle Generation. ... read more
- Enterprise Asset Management for the Facilities Management Industry - EAM solutions such as IBM Maximo enable FM operators to keep a 360-degree view of their contracts, and other new technologies such… ... read more
- Enterprise Asset Management for the Water Industry - Maximo Application Suite can help water companies to optimise operational efficiency, extend asset life and plan for capital asset replacement. • Maximo… ... read more
- Maximo Application Suite for the Energy from Waste industry - Energy from Waste organisations have complex equipment operating in challenging environments. EAM solutions can help maximise asset uptime and keep maintenance costs… ... read more