Energy and Utilities
Deliver value to your customers and shareholders, whilst satisfying regulatory requirements, with IBM Maximo for Energy and Utilities
Energy & Utilities Companies
Deliver value to your customers and shareholders, whilst satisfying regulatory requirements
IBM Maximo for Energy and Utilities allows you to improve asset performance, and enforce your procedures at every site – no matter how diverse they are.
Organisations within the Energy and Utilities sector need to capture increasing volumes of information more accurately, to satisfy regulatory requirements, and the needs of a more diverse marketplace.
IBM Maximo for Energy and Utilities helps you with:
- Enforcing safety processes
- Regulatory compliance
- Supply chain management
- Condition-based maintenance
- Equipment reliability
- Mobile working
The Maximo application suite will allow you to meet your future needs including remote monitoring (with IoT devices), predictive maintenance using AI and visual inspection.
Key benefits of IBM Maximo EAM
- Works across business units, including power generation, transmission, distribution, water & waste treatment – in a single solution
- Full digital audit trail helps you satisfy regulatory requirements
- Operational benefits – get more from your assets
Enforce your critical processes with IBM Maximo for Energy and Utilities
Peacock helps you puts safety first. By dovetailing safety procedures and your maintenance process, the system ensures that all of the necessary checked and risk assessments are undertaken when executing work; assets are maintained, and the chance of critical failure is reduced.
This helps you to:
- Keep your staff and sites safe
- Guarantee public safety – on & off site
- Keep all assets working optimally & safely
- Ensure that health & safety procedures are followed
- Achieve compliance with compulsory, evidenced audit trails
Safety processes can be complex and require flexible solution design to ensure user adoption. Peacock Engineering are specialists in meeting these types of challenges and ensuring that all the right data and audit trail to maintain your regulatory compliance.
Transform your business with mobile working
Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip mobile EAM solution extends Maximo’s capabilities into the field, providing your engineers with real-time information at the point of work, and enforcing your processes:
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture the right data for every process, such as e-sig, photos, GPS co-ordinates
- Issue work orders to engineers in the field
- Eliminates paper-based processes and avoid duplication of work which reduces errors
- Raise follow-on work orders at point of work
- Fully support your mobile processes with offline capability
- Deploy to all major mobile devices types (including ATEX) and operating systems
Fingertip provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts have hundreds of combined years of experience configuring it to match clients’ needs.
Continuously Delivering Improvements
Combining our Managed Cloud infrastructure with our strong project governance and professional capabilities, allow us to continually deliver improvements to your system.
- Helping you to manage multiple workstreams for improvements
- Define requirements accurately
- Agile in managing the cloud
- Enabling faster deployment
- Enabling easy revisions and updates
- Industry expertise
- Project governance
- Outstanding tools for testing and code control
Peacock Engineering is an experienced IBM Gold Partner, and we have been providing Managed Cloud Services for over a decade. Our dedicated specialists focus on tailoring a Maximo Managed Cloud Service offering to suit your needs, while continually providing new innovations to enhance the service.
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo here.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Energy & Utilities news and articles
- Helping Storengy Engineers to complete ATEX inspections and achieve compliance - Peacock Engineering upgraded Storengy's IBM Maximo system, so they could continue to: • Manage the condition of assets • Carry out ATEX… ... read more
- Leading UK Water Company selects Peacock Engineering to deliver Scheduling Consultancy - Peacock Engineering is helping a leading UK Water business to: • Improve their scheduling solution • Provide independent assurance to the business… ... read more
- Helping Drax to prioritise and plan ahead - Peacock Engineering helped Drax to: • Streamline crucial business processes • Prioritise which work orders are most important • Improve staff productivity… ... read more
- Asset Management for Utilities & Energy Companies - Enterprise Asset Management enables Energy and Utilities businesses to: • Improve staff and public safety • Increase asset lifecycles • Gain operating… ... read more
- Keele University & Siemens big move towards a carbon-neutral campus - Peacock Engineering is helping Keele University to: • Manage service requests • Improve customer service • Increase productivity • Eliminate spreadsheets &… ... read more