Organisations in all industries face significant sustainability challenges. With a growing number of stakeholders taking greater interest in this area (investors, consumers, employees and governments) it is essential that businesses and organisations clearly demonstrate that they are progressing towards more sustainable and socially responsible operations.
Envizi from IBM is an easy to adopt Software as a Service (SaaS) solution which offers comprehensive data and analytics software to collect, manage and derive insights from sustainability data. Envizi enables organisations to:
- Create a finance-grade, single system of record for their sustainability data
- Manage Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions accounting
- Support Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) reporting
- Deliver insights to underpin decarbonisation strategies
Envizi’s solutions simplify the consolidation, analysis, and management of siloed data sources to meet sustainability reporting frameworks requirements, manage stakeholders, and meet sustainability goals.
38 of the world’s top 50 economies have or are developing, corporate disclosure requirements around environmental impact. Meanwhile, 64% of millennials consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work. These statistics prove that sustainability is a business imperative – and Envizi makes it easier for organisations to accelerate their sustainability journey.
With Envizi, Maximo users can:
- Ensure that relevant regulatory, sustainability goals are met in prescribed timeframes to satisfy stakeholders
- Measure and track the impact of your improvement projects in the language of ESG metrics such as greenhouse gas emissions
- Continually monitor and manage critical assets to eliminate asset failures that could cause environmental incidents
- Have confidence in the data being used for sustainability target setting, with both the operations and sustainability teams working from the same reliable data
- Understand the ESG impacts of programs and projects to help prioritise action
- Reduce time and effort by automating the input of operational data into a sustainability reporting platform
- Unlock insights to inform the fastest and most cost-effective pathway to low carbon goals
Integrating Maximo and Envizi
Envizi enables your organisation to connect your ESG data management with the operational systems that drive transformation, including IBM Maximo. Both Maximo and Envizi are extremely valuable on their own – but even more powerful together.
Location hierarchy and related attributes are pushed from Maximo to Envizi and automatically kept in sync. This eliminates manual effort, saves time and provides more accurate and up-to-date information in Envizi.
Envizi can also report emissions savings tied to equipment replacement/maintenance done in Maximo. Maximo can create asset maintenance strategies based on the data received from Envizi.
Unlock the power of Envizi with Peacock Engineering
Research suggests that by 2025, over 1/3rd of Global Assets Under Management will be ESG assets. Now is the perfect time to invest in your organisation’s sustainable future.
IBM Envizi is ideal for companies in commercial real estate, financial services, communications, government, healthcare, and education. However, the full list of industries that this software can benefit goes on and on.
For a full list of features in IBM Envizi, or for more information about how the software can be configured to your organisation’s requirements, please contact us today on +44(0)20 3356 9629 or email@example.com.