Transform your business with IBM Maximo for Facilities Management
Transform your FM business with asset management by IBM Maximo
Increase your Efficiency and Effectiveness with IBM Maximo
You can reduce your operational costs by up to 30% with IBM Maximo as the core of your EAM solution. By having good business process design to meet your FM business strategy, solid and supportable solution configuration you can transform your business. And with best-of-breed field service and integration technologies, you can increase your efficiency and effectiveness, and maximise your business’s potential.
Peacock Engineering are an IBM Gold Partner, with over 2000 IBM accreditations between our experts.
Peacock can help your FM business get better results
Our FM clients benefit from:
- Increased customer satisfaction and SLA compliance
- Optimising planning and scheduling of work
- Better billing, increased revenue and contract profitability
- Achieve asset and facility best practice
- Improved staff productivity through digital transformation in the field and office
- Inventory and Supply Chain control and optimisation
IBM Maximo in the FM industry
IBM Maximo has a proven track record of efficiently managing complex FM processes in a single application and is used by 8 of the 10 largest FM companies in the UK today. IBM Maximo supports industry standards such as ISO 55000, SFG20 and BIM Level 2.
Planning and scheduling is supported with a suite of tools ranging from graphical assignment planner through to fully optimized scheduling to match the maturity and scale of the organization, integrated to Maximo’s supply chain functionality to manage work seamlessly between contract and direct workforce.
To boost efficiency and effectiveness, Peacock Engineering has developed Fingertip which is a class-leading mobile application to fully support a FM organization’s work requirements in the field.
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo here.
Enforcing your processes with Fingertip Mobile Forms
Fingertip Mobile Forms add-on is a powerful tool for enforcing your processes at remote locations, with digital sign-off throughout creating a rock-solid audit trail. Watch the video here:
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Latest FM news and articles
- How Facilities Management businesses can benefit from Building Information Modelling - Facilities Management Businesses can use BIM to do many things, including: • Strengthen building handover • Create digital twins of buildings •… ... read more
- The value of Artificial and Business Intelligence in the Facilities Management Industry - AI and Business Intelligence is being used by Facilities Management companies to: • Accurately capture data • Analyse and interpret data •… ... read more
- Why FM is investing in technology to deliver efficiencies - Technology can help your Facilities Management business to: • Increase profit margins • Create a competitive advantage • Improve customer satisfaction •… ... read more