IBM Maximo for Life Sciences helps you to remain current in an ever-changing regulatory landscape
Remain current in an ever-changing regulatory landscape
Peacock Engineering can help you manage your risks more effectively – track all assets and work processes, with a full digital audit trail, using IBM Maximo for Life Sciences
Life Sciences businesses have to work within a constantly evolving regulatory environment – and IBM Maximo for Life Sciences helps to achieve that.
The IBM Maximo EAM solution delivered by Peacock Engineering can help you demonstrate compliance with industry standards, such as Title 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP.
Maximo helps you to:
- Manage risks by tracking all assets and work processes
- Maintain a full digital audit trail
- Carry out critical processes such as equipment calibration
Maximo has been used by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and contract manufacturing organisations for over 10 years and continues to be leveraged by 14 of the 15 largest life sciences companies today.
Maximo can manage and track all kinds of assets, over multiple sites, including equipment, facilities, engineering tools, electronic health records, document systems and IT infrastructure.
Ensure robust regulatory compliance
In order to ensure robust regulatory compliance, you need to reduce compliance risk through preventive maintenance and instrument calibration activities. Maximo can monitor your assets to enable preventative maintenance, and includes equipment calibration tools.
IBM Maximo features:
- An in-built digital audit trail for all assets and activities
- E-signature captured for all work processes
- Completely accurate ‘live’ data
- Exception reporting feature
Make validation easier to achieve with IBM Maximo for Life Sciences
At Peacock Engineering, our programming and development processes make validation easier for your business to achieve. We establish with you in advance exactly what your requirements are, then we carefully document exactly how these requirements have been realised.
This ensures that the validation process is:
- Easier to prepare & execute
- Minimises testing and downtime
- Most cost-effective for you
Work effectively in hazardous environments
Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip mobile EAM solution extends Maximo’s capabilities to your engineers and technicians, to enable maintenance of your assets, wherever they are.
Fingertip allows data to be entered at point-of-work, and automatically syncs with Maximo. Fingertip can also work entirely offline, which is ideal for ATEX inspections in volatile or hazardous environments. Fingertip then uploads the data to Maximo when an internet connection is re-established.
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture e-sig or hard signature for every process
- Issue work orders at the point of work
- Significantly reduce paper-based processes and duplication of work
- Ensure all Maximo users have real-time data from all your locations
Our Fingertip app provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts will configure it in the best possible way to match your requirements.
Calibrate your equipment and tools
IBM Maximo and Fingertip can be extended to include features such as calibration, if required.
Fingertip’s Calibration Module enables critical calibration of equipment at the point-of-work. Your equipment can be calibrated without needing to return to base or keep paper notes. Fingertip keeps a record of the whole calibration process, with a hard signature, as part of your digital audit trail.
Fingertip’s Calibration Module can help you to:
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Ensure a full digital authorisation trail
- Significantly reduce time spent on calibration
Peacock Engineering are experts in the life sciences sector, and will deliver Maximo and Fingertip to your exact requirements.
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo here.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Life Sciences news and articles
- Peacock Engineering implements the latest Maximo EAM version for MeiraGTx - Peacock Engineering helped MeiraGTx to: • Raise maintenance requests • Manage maintenance activities • Control asset and spares management • Comply with… ... read more
- Asset Management in the Life Sciences industry - An enterprise-wide asset management system helps life sciences companies to: • Ensure compliance • Reduce risk (and compliance costs) • Maximize asset… ... read more
- Recipharm AB appoint Peacock Engineering - Peacock Engineering is helping Recipharm AB to: • Ensure robust regulatory compliance • Reduce risk & compliance costs • Maximise asset utilisation… ... read more
- PCI Pharma upgrade to cloud with Peacock - Peacock Engineering is helping PCI Pharma to: • Demonstrate regulatory compliance • Ensure a thorough audit trail • Easily achieve validation •… ... read more
- Life Sciences – Delivering Maximo via our Managed Cloud Service - Peacock Engineering helped a leading Life Sciences business to: • Improve regulatory compliance • Successfully achieve validation • Ensure a thorough audit… ... read more