Miners are working in increasingly remote areas to meet the demand for minerals such as cobalt, lithium & rare earths. MAS apps use IoT technology to help reduce equipment failures.
• monitor plant & equipment, even underground
• get early warnings of equipment problems
The UK rail industry is receiving continuous investment, and is embracing new technologies and digital transformation. This article expores how EAM solutions can help with:
• Maintaining and reporting on compliance
• Cutting costs without compromising quality
• Guaranteeing safety of all passengers & staff
We explore how you can get significantly better data speeds around your site from a P5G network, compared with alternative technologies such as wide-area wi-fi.
• standalone or integrated networks
• ideal where rapid responses required
MAS 8.8 contains a number of significant changes, including:
• Maximo® Optimizer Limited – new lower cost ‘lite’ version of Optimizer, for automated scheduling
• Maximo® Visual Inspection – new algorithms enable recognition of ‘correct’ models
• Maximo® Visual Inspection Edge – enables more complex decision making on Edge devices
Sensor-based inputs and machine-learning technology can enable pre-emptive maintenance for civils organisations, reducing asset failure.
• sensor based inputs
• visual monitoring from models you create
• reduce manual inspections