Miners are working in increasingly remote areas to meet the demand for minerals such as cobalt, lithium & rare earths. MAS apps use IoT technology to help reduce equipment failures.
• monitor plant & equipment, even underground
• get early warnings of equipment problems
It is with great excitement that Peacock Engineering welcomes Lee Turnbull to our ever-expanding business as the new Business Development Manager.
The UK rail industry is receiving continuous investment, and is embracing new technologies and digital transformation. This article expores how EAM solutions can help with:
• Maintaining and reporting on compliance
• Cutting costs without compromising quality
• Guaranteeing safety of all passengers & staff
We explore how you can get significantly better data speeds around your site from a P5G network, compared with alternative technologies such as wide-area wi-fi.
• standalone or integrated networks
• ideal where rapid responses required
Peacock Engineering is delighted to have been selected by Flogas Britain to scale up its cloud-based asset management.