DHL is the global leader in the logistics industry. They have been a client of Peacock Engineering for several years, and have recently renewed a 3-year contract with us.
This means that DHL now benefits from the:
- Most updated version of IBM Maximo
- Fingertip add-on mobile solution
- Training workshops provided by PEL
DHL has received training from Peacock Engineering’s experts in how to harness the power of the Fingertip add-on feature to IBM Maximo®.
The company has moved to a managed cloud service, which means that their system runs more efficiently, and that human error is reduced and duplication is removed when storing data.
Additional benefits to DHL from this contract include being able to:
- Increase asset uptime & first-time-fix
- Improve operational efficiency
- Send work orders out at point-of-work
- Store data, without internet connectivity
- Remove duplication & reduce human error
- Monitor where their assets are at all times
Peacock Engineering is delighted that DHL has signed a new 3-year contract with us.