Peacock Engineering are delighted to announce that Tanya Pierre-James has joined our Sales team as a Sales Executive. She will be working alongside Liam Knapp, Tim Tunnard, Lee Daley and Dave Robson in this role.
Peacock Engineering are absolutely delighted to announce that since the start of 2020, our organisation has grown by over 100%. We are proud to employ the UK’s largest pool of IBM Maximo® experts.
Peacock Engineering are delighted to announce that Dominic Bramley has joined our sales team! Dominic has worked in IBM for over 20 years as a Maximo® specialist, and has seen the product develop considerably.
Peacock Engineering were delighted to be featured in the latest edition of Connected Technology Solutions. The article explores our collaboration with Infinis, and how we helped them to improve safety and boost asset availability at their Logistics Centre.
Organisations running and maintaining physical assets have to engage in a balancing act of maximising uptime, safety and longevity. Tim Tunnard of Peacock Engineering discusses different maintenance strategies and priorities in a new article in Asset Digest.
Peacock Engineering are delighted to announce that Lee Daley, our former Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, has now joined our Sales team as a Customer Success Executive. He will be working alongside Liam Knapp, Tim Tunnard and Dave Robson in this role.
Facilities management companies are facing mounting pressure from clients to manage and use building, asset and work data to meet multiple objectives. Our CFO, Alan Cambridge, has written a feature on how they can navigate these challenges in ‘Tomorrow’s FM’.
Peacock Engineering are delighted to be featured in a recent edition of Facilitate Magazine. The article, written by John Green (Head of Solution Architecture at Peacock Engineering) is titled: ‘Without data, decisions are just opinions’
Peacock Engineering are delighted to welcome Dave Robson to the company, as an Enterprise Sales Manager. He will be joining the Sales team alongside Liam Knapp, Tim Tunnard and Lee Daley.
In solidarity with our colleagues in India, Peacock Engineering is making a £10,000 donation to an appeal to help buy oxygenation equipment. This money will go towards purchasing equipment such as oxygen generators, cylinders and ventilators.
Peacock Engineering’s offices are now an approved Covid-19 testing site for all our employees, and we have tests ready as we re-open our offices.
Leading Facilities Management Company awards IBM Maximo® & ACE licencing and ongoing support to Peacock Engineering
Peacock Engineering is helping a leading UK Facilities Management business by:
• Providing additional Maximo® licences
• Implementing IBM ACE
• Offering ongoing support
Peacock Engineering is helping a leading UK Water business to:
• Improve their scheduling solution
• Provide independent assurance to the business
• Improve the company’s asset management
Peacock Engineering helped MeiraGTx to:
• Raise maintenance requests
• Manage maintenance activities
• Control asset and spares management
• Comply with all regulatory standards
Peacock Engineering helped Drax to:
• Streamline crucial business processes
• Prioritise which work orders are most important
• Improve staff productivity
• Reduce maintenance costs
Peacock Engineering is helping Keele University to:
• Manage service requests
• Improve customer service
• Increase productivity
• Eliminate spreadsheets & manual entry
Peacock Engineering is helping Recipharm AB to:
• Ensure robust regulatory compliance
• Reduce risk & compliance costs
• Maximise asset utilisation & performance
• Boost product quality
Peacock Engineering is helping DHL to do the following:
• Increase asset uptime & first-time fix
• Improve operational efficiency
• Send work orders out at point-of-work
• Work from remote locations
Peacock Engineering is helping PCI Pharma to:
• Demonstrate regulatory compliance
• Ensure a thorough audit trail
• Easily achieve validation
• Plan ahead using insight from IBM Maximo
Peacock Engineering is helping Outotec to do the following:
• Increase asset optimisation
• Improve maintenance productivity
• Enhance efficiency & effectiveness
• Optimise inventory stockholdings