Improve the productivity and uptime of your assets
Improve the productivity and uptime of your assets
Peacock Engineering can help you improve your asset performance, and enforce your procedures at every site – no matter how diverse they are with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
Manufacturing companies need to compete on a global scale through the implementation of automation, lean manufacturing techniques and highly rationalised supply chains.
To maintain manufacturing excellence and competitiveness, you need a system to improve the productivity and maintenance of your critical assets.
Peacock Engineering has worked with several clients to deliver a solution that enables you to:
- Increase productivity & efficiency
- Monitor assets to enable preventive maintenance
- Reduce critical failures and downtime
- Improve procurement, inventory, work, asset & contract management
- Access real-time key performance indicators and dashboards
- Work effectively from remote locations
- Replace paper-based systems
- Reduce duplication of work and human error
Peacock Engineering has over 50 experienced consultants based across five offices: London, Bristol, Leatherhead, Leeds and Bangalore. As an IBM Gold Partner, our industry-leading experts will help your business to leverage these benefits.
Maximo can also integrate with commercial ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle.
Peacock Engineering recognises different levels of solution complexity, and a wide variation in internal capability. This means that your business will be able to increase its efficiency, with support processes, systems and measures that allow for a tailored ‘fit’.
We can help your business to increase its efficiency in a number of critical ways. This includes being able to:
- Increase asset uptime
- Improve the first-time fix rate
- Reduce repair times & operating expenses
- Keep all assets maintained in the best condition
- Optimise production to meet demand
- Ensure assets & stock are where you need them to be
- Guarantee a digital audit trail for all work
Work effectively from remote locations
Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip mobile EAM solution extends Maximo into the field, and enables Maximo to be updated directly at point-of-work, in real time.
- Issue work orders at the point of work
- Inventory Module enables you to keep track of stock and spares
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture e-sig or hard signature for every process
- Significantly reduce paper-based processes and duplication of work
- Ensure all Maximo users have real-time data from all your locations
You can only get these remote working benefits by choosing Peacock Engineering as your IBM Maximo supplier.
Our Fingertip app provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts will configure it in the best possible way to match your needs.
Save time and reduce errors through automation
IBM Maximo removes much of the scope for human error in asset management by replacing paper-based or spreadsheet systems with a central platform. Maximo automatically optimises maintenance planning, stock location, and asset allocation, across multiple sites and asset types.
Verification processes can be added at any stage, in order to enforce critical processes – for example with configurable forms, and signature verification.
- Ensure regulations are followed
- Schedule equipment maintenance
- Generate work orders
- Capture geographical location of assets
- Confirm that all tools & equipment are present, safe & calibrated
Data added to IBM Maximo is immediately available to your users – giving you valuable extra management information.
After the implementation of IBM Maximo, Peacock Engineering’s experts will then be on-hand whenever you need us. This means that any queries or concerns you have will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Latest Manufacturing news and articles
- Nippon Gohsei – upgrading existing IBM Maximo system in a rapid time frame - We helped DHL to optimise Asset Performance and carry out Preventative Maintenance. • Optimal asset performance • Improved work efficiency & productivity… ... read more
- Asset Management in Manufacturing industry - Enterprise Asset Management enables your Manufacturing business to: • Save money through improved efficiency • Maintain robust regulatory compliance • Improve operational… ... read more