Fingertip mobile EAM – features & capabilities webinar
Peacock Engineering present an in-depth look at the features, functions and capabilities of Fingertip, our advanced mobile EAM solution
At 2pm GMT on Wed 7th December 2022
Presented by Lee Daley, Customer Success Executive, one of our most experienced Fingertip implementors and trainers.
Fingertip is the most fully-featured mobile EAM application available, which enables a wide range of asset-related activities to be carried out by your workforce, from wherever they are. It is tightly integrated with Maximo, and features include:
- Issue work orders in the field
- Real-time link with IBM Maximo® ensures your data is always current
- Enforce your processes at any location with Mobile Forms
- Captures hard signature or e-sig for all work, for full audit trail
- Enable calibration without returning to base
- Make inventory changes or order stock during site visits
- Works offline for use in ATEX environments
- Automatically updates Maximo® as soon as you are back online
- Captures images and GPS positions for better asset status data
In this webinar, Lee will demonstrate and explain how Fingertip’s advanced features can make a step change to the effectiveness of your field teams.
Lee and his co-presenters will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
To book your place on this free webinar now, please use the form on this page.
Peacock Engineering reserve the right to limit attendees to the webinar.